Badam Doodh a blissful popular drink milk is combined with almonds, flavored with saffron &
aromatic green cardamom powder & sugar.
Badam doodh an excellent nourishing & healthy drink for kids. This badam flavored milk is very rich & energetic drink for summer/winter.
This recipe is prepared with crushed almonds, sugar, milk, saffron, cardamom powder. Served hot, it is a soul satisfying experience on a cold winter night. Equally delicious when served chilled in summer.
2 cups milk
10 almonds chopped lengthwise
Few strands of saffron soak in 1 tbsp warm milk
2 tsp sugar (more as per you taste)
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1. Heat milk in a thick-bottomed vessel & bring to a boil.
2. Add soaked saffron, sugar & almonds.
3. Let it simmer on slow flame for 15-20 min.
4. Add green cardamom powder, nutmeg powder & continue to boil for another 2 mins.
5. Pour into earthenware glasses, from a height.
6. This way a lot of froth will form on the milk.
7. Garnish with chopped almonds & few saffron stands.
8. Serve piping hot or chilled.
You Also Like To Visit: